Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Thank you

I want to kick off my blog by thanking everyone I've met and worked with in the horror genre thus far. There have been quite a few folks who have taken the time to make me feel at home.

I have worked in several areas of publishing before making my way to the dark corners of the horror genre, and I have to say the you have been extremely accommodating.

Listen folks, you have a reputation to uphold! You're supposed to be evil blasphemers and psychos. Okay some of you are evil blasphemers and psychos . . . hell, some of you are evil blaspheming psychos. But overall I would rather work with you than those in any other genre.

I could name names but I know (in my infallibility) I would miss someone, and every one of you have been so important to me. You know who you are.

Thank you for giving me the greatest gift a man can receive . . . acceptance and friendship.

Go Back To MichaelKnost.com

15 comments:

  1. May 2009 bring you much happiness and Guinness, Michael!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year, Michael! It's been great getting to know you through odark and such. I have met some wonderful folks on this road. Hope you and wifey and sweet baby girl have a wonderful 2009!

    All my best,

    Louise

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to the wonderful world of Blogging. It will lead you down a dark path from which few ever return. Have a nice day and a great new year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What Ron said... without the Guinness. That's all mine :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have been linked. Don't let me two readers down. Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  6. welcome to the blogging world and happy 2009

    ReplyDelete
  7. Evil Blaspheming Psycho's of the World, Assemble!

    Hrm.. I still think we need a better super villain team name. But cleaning up the mess after the last argument about that, Sheesh!

    And we did have a mascot.

    But I think someone took him home secretly to torture mercilessly, and we've not seen it since.

    Just an empty cage.

    Hey, why are you all looking at me?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Welcome to the blogosphere!

    Did you get an iPhone flute of champagne for tonight, Mike? :-) I wish I were there to toast it with you.

    Happy New Year to you and your lovely family!

    Hugs from Snowy CT,
    Fran

    ReplyDelete
  9. Crap! Typo. "Don't let me two readers down." Screw it. I'm a leprechaun.

    ReplyDelete
  10. YUp horror authors are the ace
    bill/ `elliott

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ah, nice blog (says the psychotic evil you name it gal across the VA border). Glad you've set up shop along the shores of our creepy little swamp!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Good to see you have a blog now! I hope you and your family had a great adn Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy new year! Nice blog... keep 'em comin, Michael.

    ReplyDelete
  14. BlueTube is forever etched in my brain. LOL

    ReplyDelete