Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Level I online classes to start February 9, 2010

I have had a bunch of folks asking when I would offer the first level of classes again. So, I have scheduled the four-week LEVEL I classes to start Tuesday, February 9, 2010.

PLEASE SPREAD THE WORD

All classes are from: 9:00 to 10:00 p.m. Eastern

Cost: $120.00 for all four classes

Payment (for all classes) must be paid in full no later than February 9, 2010
Nonrefundable on or after February 9, 2010

Accepted payment methods:
PayPal – Money Order – Personal Check

Online classes will be conducted live via audio/video conference with
PowerPoint presentations and chat lines. Audio or video capabilities
(or special software) are NOT required for participation. However,
a computer with Internet connection IS required.

Tuesday, February 9, 2010
Plot and structure.


Tuesday, February 16, 2010
Description and detail

Tuesday, February 23, 2010
Point of View and Dialogue

Tuesday, March 2, 2010
Creating great characters

To sign up, simply drop me an email (writingwithknost@yahoo.com) with
your choice of payment. I will then send you an email with the information needed to make the payment.


Thanks again!
Michael Knost

www.MichaelKnost.com

Go Back To MichaelKnost.com

No comments:

Post a Comment