Friday, April 23, 2010

HOW TO BULLETPROOF YOUR MANUSCRIPT

I wanted to let you know about an online class I'm offering this Thursday night. It will be a nuts and bolts class on "How To Bulletproof Your Manuscript," ensuring editors will take you and your story seriously.

The reason I decided to do this class is due to the number of manuscripts I receive on a daily basis that give the impression the story I am about to read is one written by an amateur.

The class will be very specific, including screenshots using Microsoft Word as the tool, with plenty of tips to do these things faster and easier. This will go much deeper than manuscript formatting...it will go into the mindset of the editor, and why he or she looks at the manuscript the way he or she does.

This is a single class, one night only:

Thursday, April 29, 2010 (9:00 p.m. eastern, U.S.)

Cost: $30.00

PayPal address: mikecollinsemail@yahoo.com

Please remember the following when sending payment via PayPal:

Under the "Purchase" tab, check "Services"
Under the "Personal" tab, check "other"

I hope to see you there.

Michael Knost




Go Back To MichaelKnost.com

4 comments: