Thursday, January 12, 2012

The Inner Journey online class

I am going to offer a new online writing class next Thursday (January 19, 2012) at 9:00pm.

Here are the details:

The Inner Journey

After the Creating Character Emotions class I had some questions regarding the INNER CONFLICT or INNER JOURNEY by two students. They asked if I would do an online class on this subject.

We have all heard about the INNER CONFLICT, the INTERNAL STORY, the INNER JOURNEY. But, few writers understand the power involved. Especially when paralleled with the EXTERNAL CONFLICT, PLOT, or OUTTER JOURNEY. What is this INNER JOURNEY and how does it work? More important, how does it breathe life into the OUTTER JOURNEY?

In my opinion, this is where the rubber meets the road in fiction. It is a big part of every great story I have ever read.

Class is $30.00 and it is recorded for you to re-watch anytime you want.

Use the following link to pay via PayPal or credit/debit card:

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=NCACDFL45YVAJ

I hope to see you there!

Thanks again!
Michael Knost


Go Back To MichaelKnost.com

No comments:

Post a Comment